- AGI operates 3 cargo terminals at ORD:
Cargo Buildings 517, 516 and 663. The total space of all these
facilities combined is 348,330 square feet.
Building 663 is on-airport and offers (3) 747 Parking Spaces or (2)747
Dash 8 Parking Spaces.
- NEW YORK operations now run from two on-airport locations; Building 23B and 21B. All three buildings are located at the N.E. Hub, right in the heart of the JFK International Airport. Together, these facilities occupy 140,000 sq.ft. with enough parking for several 747’s
- AGI occupies a 130,000 square feet building in the South Cargo development at Hartsfield International Airport. This building sits on-airport and provides direct air side clearance for two 747 freighters. It has eight oversized air side dock doors and 31 land side dockdoors. Full wide body freighter ramp handling was inaugurated in July of 2010″.
- MIAMI facility operates out of a 43,000 s.f. on-ramp facility and provides air-side clearance for freighters. Alliance Air is one of only 5 companies permitted to provide warehousing and plane side loading in MIA.
- DALLAS operations run a 20,000 square feet facility.